|Falkville Metal Man|
An alleged photograph of the creature
|Theories|| · Extraterrestrial|
The Falkville Metal Man sighting was an extraterrestrial sighting that took place in the evening of October 17, 1973, in Falkville, Alabama. The witness was a 26-year-old police chief named Jeff Greenhaw.
It is very similar to the Pascagoula Creatures.
The humanoid entity appeared to be wearing some kind of silvery, metallic suit that resembled thick aluminum foil. Its head and neck seemed to be fused together and seemed to reflect a lot of light. Greenhaw also noted that the thing had an antenna sticking out from the top of its head and that its movements were jerky and mechanical. (americanmonsters.com)
- Despite his fear during the encounter, Jeff Greenhaw still managed to snap four photographs of the entity. The first one showed nothing, but the last three showed the creature pictured above.
- Greenhaw described the entity as being able to clear three meters in a single stride when running.
- Greenhaw’s experience was instantly met with skeptical derision and even outright ridicule.
- Some ufologists believe that the metal man was a robotic scout for an extra-terrestrial landing craft.
- Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon?